CODE OF ETHICS
The Saskatchewan Teacher will:
- teach to the best of his/her ability and always promote a positive professional image.
- always respect the dignity of the student and the work of another teacher.
- keep the trust under which confidential information is exchanged.
- refrain from proselytizing another teacher’s students by inducement, innuendo, or insinuation.
- be candid but kind and objective when advising a student of his/her abilities.
- have fair and honorable business practices at all times in dealing with students and the Association.
- not misrepresent his/her own professional standing or advertise in a misleading manner.